Swansea dog trainer will shortly be holding seminars in Swansea for the first time dog owner. It’s primarily aimed at people who are planning to get a dog but haven’t yet done so although most of the content will also suit owners who have recently obtained their four legged pal (and haven’t damaged it yet).
The seminar will cover:
- Your dog – My first carnivorous, predatory hunter…
- The pros and cons of choosing from breeders and rescue centres.
- How to recognise and avoid puppy mills and scams.
- Choosing a dog and tell tail signs of prior issues.
- Your promise to your new pal.
- What to buy before your dog.
- Bringing your new pooch home.
- Children and dogs!
- Pack leadership – Giving your dog the confidence to follow balanced, protective leaders.
- Home management – Rule by respect and admiration, not by fear.
- Socialisation – 100% ESSENTIAL for your puppy within the first few months of birth. How to do it.
- Crates, cages, beds and toilet training.
- Feeding, food, snacks and treats.
- Vets, insurance, vaccinations and pet passports.
- Neutering and spaying.
- The law and your dog – don’t get caught out!
- Training recall – THE most important ability.
- Walking politely and safe, off-leash fun.
- Continuing the training for fun, talent shows and assistance.
Attendance will cost just £25 and include refreshments a discounted one to one visit if required.
To be notified of the exact dates and times coming up, please enter your email address below.
I will send you an email about the upcoming events when we confirm dates and venues in Swansea.
Your email address will be kept on our files alone, you can request a removal at any time. It will be kept in the strictest confidence, never distributed or used for anything other than my contact with you.